Find a quality tenant with our tenant finding service
Are you going to self manage your property?
Getting the dreaded phone call from a current tenant saying they are giving notice can send many landlords into a spin. Here at Spectrum Rentals we appreciate that not all landlords require the service of a fulltime Property Manager. With that in mind we offer a stress free tenant finding service to assist landlords secure a good quality tenant. Once a tenancy agreement has been signed the on-going management of the property stays with you.
- Arrange and conduct viewings – We show prospective tenants through the property and select suitable applicants.
- Tenant applications – Detailed tenancy applications are completed by prospective tenants.
- Applications are shortlisted – We will discuss these applicants with you. We appreciate that the property is your investment and it is important that you have the final input in deciding who will rent your property.
- Credit and reference checks – We contact previous landlords or employers along with other entities.
- Tenancy agreement – Our comprehensive tenancy agreement is completed on your behalf.
- First weeks rent payment – We pay the first weeks rent to your nominated bank account minus any associated tenant finding service fees.
- Bond – The Tenancy Services bond form requires your signature before Spectrum Rentals lodges on your behalf.
Once the tenant is secured Spectrum Rentals hands it all back to you, we are available for inspections.
Frequently asked questions
Why use a tenant finding service? Finding a tenant is not as easy as it seems. At Spectrum Rentals, letting properties is our business, we are thorough, professional and strive to provide you with the quality of tenant that you want in your investment.
Where does Spectrum Rentals advertise? Your property will be marketed on the Spectrum Rentals website, Trade Me and www.realestate.co.nz (only real estate companies can advertise on this site).
If your property is located on a main or busy road you can also utilise our sign boards which give your property great exposure and are there 24/7.